Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) Compliance
Ontario Brain Institute (“OBI”) is committed to meeting the objectives and requirements of the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (“AODA”), Customer Service Standard (“CSS”) and Integrated Accessibility Standard (“IAS”), including the accessibility needs of persons with Disabilities with respect to the Ontario Brain Institute’s programs, services and facilities, in a timely manner.
Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) Policy
The Ontario Brain Institute welcomes and appreciates feedback regarding this policy and its implementation. Feedback can be provided in the following ways:
- Online through our Customer Feedback Form below
- By e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
- By calling our main line at 647-847-9000 (local) or 1-866-637-6301 (toll-free)
- By mail to: 438 University Avenue, Suite 1618, Toronto, ON M5G 2K8, or
- In-person, by arranging an appointment.
Ontario Brain Institute will respond to feedback within five (5) business days of receipt of the feedback.
Customer Feedback Form – Accessible Format (link to printable form)